My Photo
Name:
Location: Telford, Pennsylvania, United States

My main blog: Ramblings generally focuses on telling a story via photography and words. These stories generally center around family, nature, and church although sometimes just about life in general. I also have a blog entitled Fingerprints. I post less frequently in Fingerprints. It serves as a catch all of anything that does not go in my Ramblings blog including memes, quizzes, and reports on books and movies.



The road awaits
Time doesn't
The road beckons
Time steps forward

Will we move
In step with time?
Will we step forward
Shaping our time?

Will we take time
To see the present?
Will we explore the past
And understand our heritage?

Will we laugh?
Will we wonder?
Will we touch?
Will we feel?

Time flies on
We have choices
Shall we go fast?
Shall we go slow?

We shall go forward
But we will choose the pace
We may dance with all our heart
Or bathe ourselves in a setting sun

Monday, January 02, 2006

Weird Habits Meme

I've been tagged by Ma Beck of WardWideWeb to list five weird habits of mine. That's a challenge for me; I think others can more readily see my quirks than myself. But nevertheless here's a stab.

  • I get up a half hour earlier in the morning than I need to so I can eat a leisurely breakfast and get in fifteen minutes of reading before going to work. I even do that when I need to be at work by 3:30 a.m.
  • I always add a quarter cup of raisins to my breakfast cereal each morning no matter what the cereal is.
  • Frequently, when I make my dinner meal, I make enough to last a whole week and then I eat the same dinner all week long. It saves time and energy.
  • I generally eat left-overs cold and even find that I like them better cold than warm.
  • I put no butter or mayo on my meat, cheese, and lettuce sandwiches that I eat for lunch.
  • And one more for good measure: When I get the chance, I love listening to the comedians Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers, of Car Talk hosted by NPR.
Any who read this may feel tagged if they so wish. Now, I completed my assignment. Actually it was a bit of fun coming up with this list. ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger RubySoho said...

HAHA...we have two weird habits in common, and one habit I got rid of when I started attending college. I also don't like Mayo on my sandwhiches, and I love eating left-overs cold(especially cold fettuccini).

Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

So I'm not alone; does that mean that their not quite so weird after all. ;)

Saturday, January 07, 2006 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger San Nakji said...

Putting no mayo or butter on your sandwiches is not weird, just good healthy sense!

Monday, January 09, 2006 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

san nakji, you're right; but many people I know wouldn't agree with you or me.

Monday, January 09, 2006 4:07:00 PM  
Blogger San Nakji said...

I used to listen to car talk when I lived in Korea. It is pretty funny!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:36:00 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

san nakji, you can still listen to Car Talk on the web should you so desire. I've done that already myself.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home