My Photo
Name:
Location: Telford, Pennsylvania, United States

My main blog: Ramblings generally focuses on telling a story via photography and words. These stories generally center around family, nature, and church although sometimes just about life in general. I also have a blog entitled Fingerprints. I post less frequently in Fingerprints. It serves as a catch all of anything that does not go in my Ramblings blog including memes, quizzes, and reports on books and movies.



The road awaits
Time doesn't
The road beckons
Time steps forward

Will we move
In step with time?
Will we step forward
Shaping our time?

Will we take time
To see the present?
Will we explore the past
And understand our heritage?

Will we laugh?
Will we wonder?
Will we touch?
Will we feel?

Time flies on
We have choices
Shall we go fast?
Shall we go slow?

We shall go forward
But we will choose the pace
We may dance with all our heart
Or bathe ourselves in a setting sun

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Diary - Ark of the Covenant

After work yesterday, I briefly visited with Mom and Dad and went up in their attic and dug up my Spanish/English dictionary from probably a couple decades ago. Afterwards, I stopped at the home of one of my brothers to pick up two containers of my frozen blueberries. He and his wife invited me to stay for supper with them and my brother from Michigan. It was a good evening of conversation and game playing. My brother from Michigan introduced us to a new table game called "Ark of the Covenant." The game makers tried to make the game an allegory of the Biblical Israelites setting up their lives in the Holy Land. The allegory is weak but the game was enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home