My Photo
Name:
Location: Telford, Pennsylvania, United States

My main blog: Ramblings generally focuses on telling a story via photography and words. These stories generally center around family, nature, and church although sometimes just about life in general. I also have a blog entitled Fingerprints. I post less frequently in Fingerprints. It serves as a catch all of anything that does not go in my Ramblings blog including memes, quizzes, and reports on books and movies.



The road awaits
Time doesn't
The road beckons
Time steps forward

Will we move
In step with time?
Will we step forward
Shaping our time?

Will we take time
To see the present?
Will we explore the past
And understand our heritage?

Will we laugh?
Will we wonder?
Will we touch?
Will we feel?

Time flies on
We have choices
Shall we go fast?
Shall we go slow?

We shall go forward
But we will choose the pace
We may dance with all our heart
Or bathe ourselves in a setting sun

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Diary - A Full Schedule

It's been a busy but wonderful week. Saturday, Christmas Eve, was spent at church followed by a snack, fellowship, and game time at the Cosands with a few members of the Rice family and the Cosand family. Christmas day, the Rice family held its traditional dinner and supper with our parents and nephews and nieces. Monday evening I was at a birthday party for my youngest niece. Tuesday, I got my third hepatitus vacination shot in preparation for my Honduras trip with the MAMA Project in a couple weeks. And last night I spent with the junior youth group from my church playing wallyball and other activities. This evening, I spent about two hours preparing to teach the sixth grade Sunday School class at church on the beginning of Jesus' ministry as recorded in the book of John in Scripture. And as chair of church council, I've been working at preparing for our church's monthly second Wednesday council meeting and our congregation's annual business meeting coming up at the end of January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home