My Photo
Name:
Location: Telford, Pennsylvania, United States

My main blog: Ramblings generally focuses on telling a story via photography and words. These stories generally center around family, nature, and church although sometimes just about life in general. I also have a blog entitled Fingerprints. I post less frequently in Fingerprints. It serves as a catch all of anything that does not go in my Ramblings blog including memes, quizzes, and reports on books and movies.



The road awaits
Time doesn't
The road beckons
Time steps forward

Will we move
In step with time?
Will we step forward
Shaping our time?

Will we take time
To see the present?
Will we explore the past
And understand our heritage?

Will we laugh?
Will we wonder?
Will we touch?
Will we feel?

Time flies on
We have choices
Shall we go fast?
Shall we go slow?

We shall go forward
But we will choose the pace
We may dance with all our heart
Or bathe ourselves in a setting sun

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Which Shakespear Character Are You?

You scored as Friar Laurence. You are Friar Laurence, of Romeo and Juliet. You are wise and learned. You take the time to think before you act, though you sometimes can be twisted to do something hastily, if it's for a good cause.

Friar Laurence

85%

Puck

70%

Macbeth

60%

Jaques

45%

Nick Bottom

35%

Romeo

25%

Catherine

15%

Which shakespear character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorie said...

Dude, I scored as Macbeth. I'm a GIRL! :)

Friday, September 22, 2006 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I too scored as Macbeth, but I'm a boy. Actually I tied as Macbeth and Puck but they gave me Macbeth after asking me a tiebreaker.

Macbeth

60%
Puck

60%
Nick Bottom

55%
Friar Laurence

45%
Romeo

40%
Jaques

30%
Catherine

20%

Friday, September 22, 2006 2:56:00 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Hi, lorie. So you disagree with the quiz result for you? I'd have to read the description it gave for Macbeth to give a reaction.

Hi, bobbie. I thought it fun to try and perhaps a bit realistic for me. Thanks for sharing your results.

Friday, September 22, 2006 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger Benjie said...

I scored as Nick Bottom. I could stand it being called bottom if the testers didn't indicate that I'm pompous. Of course, everyone knows I'm not pompous. (Harumph!)

Saturday, September 23, 2006 8:36:00 AM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Hi, benjamin potter. One always have to take these quizzes with a grain of salt. But they are fun to try. :)

Saturday, September 23, 2006 6:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home