My Photo
Name:
Location: Telford, Pennsylvania, United States

My main blog: Ramblings generally focuses on telling a story via photography and words. These stories generally center around family, nature, and church although sometimes just about life in general. I also have a blog entitled Fingerprints. I post less frequently in Fingerprints. It serves as a catch all of anything that does not go in my Ramblings blog including memes, quizzes, and reports on books and movies.



The road awaits
Time doesn't
The road beckons
Time steps forward

Will we move
In step with time?
Will we step forward
Shaping our time?

Will we take time
To see the present?
Will we explore the past
And understand our heritage?

Will we laugh?
Will we wonder?
Will we touch?
Will we feel?

Time flies on
We have choices
Shall we go fast?
Shall we go slow?

We shall go forward
But we will choose the pace
We may dance with all our heart
Or bathe ourselves in a setting sun

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

How Do You Communicate?

You Communicate With Your Eyes


When you say, "I'll believe it when I see it" - you really mean it.

For you, what you see is a lot more important than what you hear.

You don't take someone's words at face value.

You judge people by their facial expressions, body language, and appearance.

You tend to be quiet, but when you talk, you tend to make eye contact and describe things in colorful detail.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi B. said...

Wow Tim... I didn't even realize you had 2 blogs. (shows how observant I am!)

As you know, I communicate with my ears!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Hi, kristi. That's okay. I don't really publicize this blog very much. However, it is here for any and all who find it. :)

Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Charley & Marianne said...

Hey. You don't know me, but I found your blog through other firends blogs. I just did the "How Do You Communicate" thing on your blog and would like to add it to my blog as you have it on yours. How do you do that? Hope you don't mind my asking that here on your blog comments :-)

Saturday, September 09, 2006 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Thanks, charley, for coming by. I sent you an answer via Yahoo email. If you don't get it or have questions, do let me know. Thanks.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 3:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home